Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Adventures Beta

Wow! With cosmo's new adventure, adventures are a whole lot more fun! we even get to go into his den!


The base camp has a new and improved look! I think that it looks super cool! It is bigger, and I have a feeling that an adventures store is coming soon!




Did you know that in the phantom portal, hard mode, you can win RARES?!?!?!? It is true! I won a rare locket! I don't know if this is occasional, or common, but the person I was doing an adventure with got one too!!!  :) :) :) :) :) :)



Last time I went on adventures, it was VERY glitchy... and not in a good way. Is this common? Please comment if it has happened to you!

 


All in all, adventures was the coolest thing they could have added to AJ!


~~ Incredible Toughcat

No comments:

Post a Comment