Monday, October 21, 2013

Alphas and Halos and VIDEOS SOON!

They have a good idea in The Daily Explorer!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Rare Today is a Rare Scary Halo!


 I LOVE this item! It matches my Halloween outfit in real life ;)

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I am so sorry there is nothing at the video section at the moment! My computer will not download them... but I will try my best! THX for your patience!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry no item of the day today, but tomorrow!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------


-Incredible Toughcat

No comments:

Post a Comment