Saturday, June 21, 2014

A regular day, on good ol' Aj....

First Things FIRST
I have some videos ready to post.

Once i reach 1460 pageviews, JUST SOME MORE, I will post them

And when I reach 1500 pageviews, I have a special suprise!! ;)

______________________________________________________


Here is a super cool new item at the summer carnival!


That is like the only new thing,

It is just a regular day on AJ! :)



Read on for todays special schedule,
HISTORY BOOK!



HI THERE!!!


Today's history book is about
AJ's logo through the years


FIRST WE HAD
WHICH TRANSITIONED INTO 
AND NOW WE HAVE


PERSONALLY, I LOVE OUR CURRENT LOGO THE BEST!
WHEN AJ TIME CHANGES,
THE LOGO CHANGES WITH IT!

AJ HAVE COME A LONG WAY!


THAT IS IT FOR TODAY!

INCREDIBLE
TOUGHCAT
OUT!!



No comments:

Post a Comment